Vocational training - CJD Bonn Castell
The CJD Bonn has taken on trainees in publicly-funded extra-company vocational training in cooperation with the Agentur für Arbeit Bonn (Bonn employment agency) since 1998.
CJD Bonn offers vocational training in the following professions:
- Fachpraktiker/in Küche (practitioner specialized in cookery; formerly Beikoch/Beiköchin (assistant chef))
- Fachpraktiker/in Hauswirtschaft (practitioner specialized in domestic management; formerly Hauswirtschaftshelfer/in (assistant housekeeper))
- Helfer/in im Gastgewerbe (assistant in the catering and hotel business, analogous to practitioner specialized in the catering and hotel business)
- Kaufmann/frau für Büromanagement (office management assistant)
The trainees acquire their professional skills at a conference center that hosts meetings and trainings and provides catering services to schools and kindergartens.
Being closely involved in daily procedures, trainees experience a training environment that is very close to real life.
The CJD Bonn offers you:
- Training in close cooperation and funded by the Agentur für Arbeit (employment agency)
- Dual training for disabled persons with special educational needs (rehabilitation training) in accordance with section 117 subs. 1 sentence 1 no. 1b of the Third Book of the German Social Code (SGB III)
- Final exam: theoretical and practical exam before the Chamber of Industry and Commerce / Agriculture
- Practical training: individual assistance adapted to the demands of the labor market
- Individual educational and psychological assistance and guidance
- Ongoing tutoring and supplemental instruction in small groups
Our target groups
All training programs are targeted specifically to persons with different disabilities in accordance with section 117 subs. 1 sentence 1 no. 1b of the Third Book of the German Social Code (SGB III).
- The target group of the vocational training programs Fachpraktiker/in Küche, Fachpraktiker/in Hauswirtschaft and Helfer/in im Gastgewerbe includes persons with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and/or sensory disabilities.
- The training program Kaufmann/frau für Büromanagement is targeted specifically to persons with psychological disabilities, physical disabilities and/or sensory disabilities.
In-company training periods (internships)
As part of their training program, our trainees also get to know other companies by participating in in-company training periods for several weeks.
The current labor market demands are always taken into account when selecting cooperation companies to help trainees move on to the primary labor market while they are still in training or once they have completed it.
During and outside the in-company training periods, the CJD staff maintains regular contact with the cooperation companies to assess the skills of the trainees against the job demands and provide assistance in case of problems.
CJD Bonn Castell
Graurheindorfer Str. 149
Telefon: +49 (0) 228 98 96 0
Fax: +49 (0) 228 98 96 111
Bonn Regio WelcomeCard
... the easiest way to discover Bonn and the region!